2010-01-20

Machines Plus Minds - Welcome

Welcome!

I write about the techne that is the amazing machine we call "The Net".

At present, I am mostly interested in Memcached, the Drizzle DB fork of MySQL, NoSQL, and in open standards, but I will be writing about other stuff as well.

I used to do my public geek blogging in my personal LiveJournal, but for various reasons it makes sense to separate my public writings about technology, my other public writings, and writings that are of interest only to my closer friends and family.


My day job title is "Director of Community Development" for Gear6, which means that my main paid interest is memcached and the memcached community.  I read and write technical articles, research nosql databases and other web-scale open source software, and go to conferences to attend and to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment